Provider of CPD (continuing professional development for doctors) – the platform "International Congress on Infusion Therapy" – conducts continuous training and improvement of skills of medical professionals as part of its educational activities in online and offline formats.
Including large-scale The International Congress on Infusion Therapy is the largest multidisciplinary congress dedicated to the issues of infusion therapy in all areas of medicine.
The Congress has been held in Ukraine every 4 years since 2008, attracting speakers and participants from around the world.
The Congress program includes reports, live discussions and hands-on workshops, which are always held in a friendly collegial atmosphere.
The last congress was held online on October 12-13, 2020!
Science topics of the Congress:
- Topical Issues of Infusion Therapy in Critical Conditions and in Therapeutic Practice
- Modern Approaches to Pain Relief according to the Latest European Guidelines
- Rational Antibiotic Therapy and Antibiotic Resistance
- Patient Blood Management, Current WHO Guidelines
- The Problem of Perioperative Stress and Ways to Solve It
- Intensive Care for Acute Stroke
- Problems of Infusion Therapy in Cardiology and Endocrinology
- Topical Issues of Respiratory Medicine
- Experimental and Clinical Transfusiology
- Controversial Issues of Infusion Therapy
- Methods and Means of Conducting Infusion Therapy
- Non-Intensive Infusion Therapy
- Possibilities of Infusion Therapy at a Family Doctor
- General (Cross-Cutting) Issues of Infusion Therapy
- Personalized Infusion Therapy
The Congress was included in the register of conventions, congresses, symposia, as well as scientific and practical conferences, held under the auspices of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine, which was the basis for the heads of organizations to send their employees to participate in the event.
Documents for registration of the Infusion Congress platform by the CPD provider:
- Charter of the organization "Barteim-Price" LLC (Ukrainian language)
- Regulation on the assessment of measures of continuous professional development for signs of academic virtue and compliance with the principles of evidence-based medicine (Ukrainian language)
- Regulation on the prevention of conflicts of interest in the conduct of continuous professional development activities and the prevention of attracting and using funds from individuals (legal entities) to advertise medicines, medical devices or medical services (Ukrainian language)
- Methodology for assessing the acquired knowledge, competencies and practical skills of healthcare workers (Ukrainian language)