The International Congress on Infusion Therapy is
the largest multidisciplinary congress dedicated to the issues of
infusion therapy in all areas of medicine.
The Congress has been held in Ukraine every 4 years since 2008, attracting speakers and participants from around the world.
The Congress program includes reports, live discussions and hands-on workshops, which are always held in a friendly collegial atmosphere.
The earliest Congress will take place online on October 12-13,
2020! PARTICIPATION AND REGISTRATION ARE
Science topics of the Congress:
- Topical Issues of Infusion Therapy in Critical Conditions and in Therapeutic Practice
- Modern Approaches to Pain Relief according to the Latest European Guidelines
- Rational Antibiotic Therapy and Antibiotic Resistance
- Patient Blood Management, Current WHO Guidelines
- The Problem of Perioperative Stress and Ways to Solve It
- Intensive Care for Acute Stroke
- Problems of Infusion Therapy in Cardiology and Endocrinology
- Topical Issues of Respiratory Medicine
- Experimental and Clinical Transfusiology
- Controversial Issues of Infusion Therapy
- Methods and Means of Conducting Infusion Therapy
- Non-Intensive Infusion Therapy
- Possibilities of Infusion Therapy at a Family Doctor
- General (Cross-Cutting) Issues of Infusion Therapy
- Personalized Infusion Therapy
The Congress is included in the register of conventions,
congresses, symposia, as well as scientific and practical
conferences, held under the auspices of the Ministry of Health of
Ukraine, which is the basis for the heads of organizations to
send their employees to participate in the event.
SEE YOU AT THE IV INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS ON INFUSION THERAPY!