Master class "Xylitol irrigation is a modern approach in the treatment of nasopharyngitis"
📢 In the midst of the SARS season, we advise you to watch the online master class "Xylitol irrigation - a modern approach in the treatment of nasopharyngitis" ☂️
👃Acute nasopharyngitis is the most common disease of both infectious and allergic nature. Every day at the reception, you meet patients with a runny nose, and despite a wide range of means for its treatment, we understand that the problem is not completely solved.
Treatment of nasopharyngitis is complicated by:
- 🏥The peculiarities of the pathological process, namely, damage to the lymphoid tissue.
- 🌡️The location of the inflammatory process, which often affects neighboring organs and leads to complications.
- 🦠 A wide range of infectious agents, in conditions of increasing antibiotic resistance.
The main groups of drugs used in nasopharyngitis have restrictions on age, frequency and duration of use, which complicates the management of the disease.
🔜 On February 8, as part of the master class "Xylitol irrigation - a modern approach in the treatment of nasopharyngitis", leading specialists in the medical field of Ukraine introduced a new approach to the management of this disease.
XYLITOL IRRIGATION - irrigation of the nasal cavity with intranasal xylitol, with the aim of reducing symptoms and preventing the development of complications in inflammatory diseases of the upper respiratory tract.
XYLITOL IRRIGATION - combines two important areas of nasopharyngitis treatment:
- ☂️Restores nasal breathing, gently eliminating swelling.
- ☂️ Fights with the main infectious agents of the disease.
📍Our goal is to improve current therapeutic approaches in treatment, providing high-quality and timely medical care to patients.
PROGRAM OF THE EVENT
The potential of the intranasal xylitol molecule in the treatment of respiratory diseases
- 🎓 Mykola Khaytovych - Doctor of Medicine, Professor, Head of the Department of Clinical Pharmacology and Clinical Pharmacy of O.O. Bogomolets
Xylitol irrigation in the treatment of allergic diseases
- 🎓 Artemiy Bogomolov - Doctor of Medicine, Professor of the Department of Phthisiology with a course of clinical immunology and allergology at VNMU named after M.I. Pirogov
The benefit of xylitol irrigation in the practice of an otolaryngologist
- 🎓Diana Tkachuk - otolaryngologist, influencer
Use of xylitol irrigation for respiratory infections in children
- 🎓 Vira Semenchuk - candidate of medical sciences, associate professor of the Department of Children's Diseases at IFNMU
Have you registered for our events before?
Subscribe to the "Infusion Therapy" chatbot on Telegram or the "Infusiontherapy" chatbot on VIBER. ✔ Receive up-to-date information, interesting announcements and news on the topic of infusion therapy!