We invite you to the Euro-Asian teleconference "COVID-19 - about the important"
After the IV International Congress on Infusion Therapy, 2 successful online teleconferences were held, dedicated to the experience of combating COVID-19, the treatment of patients with coronavirus, the exchange of experience and best practices of leading Ukrainian scientists and practitioners. Since this topic is more than relevant and affects the whole world, it was decided to hold a Teleconference with international participation, both by participants and by organizers.
On Thursday, January 21, 2021 Euro-Asian teleconference "COVID-19 - about the important" will take place.
A total of 11 reports are planned by speakers from Ukraine, Uzbekistan. They will be divided into two blocks - "COVID-19 Treatment" (8 reports) and "Post-COVID" (4 reports).
Taking into account the international status, the start of the teleconference is at 12:00 (Kyiv time). The event will be held online in Russian.
Participation is FREE, registration is required. The number of participants is limited.
Organizers of the Euro-Asian Teleconference:
- Association of Anesthesiologists of Ukraine
- Association of phthisiatricians and pulmonologists of Ukraine
- Tashkent Institute for Advanced Medical Studies (Uzbekistan)
- Infectious Disease Intensive Treatment Association INCURE
During the teleconference, you will receive answers to questions:
- What is the rational approach to infusion therapy for COVID-19, and how much fluids are safe for these patients?
- What is known about SARS-CoV-2-associated endotheliitis, what are the consequences of lung tissue damage, especially pulmonitis in COVID-19?
- How can a cytokine storm be influenced?
- Possible consequences of neuroinvasion of coronavirus infection
- Tactical approaches to the management of patients with severe and moderate COVID-19, based on the personal experience of practitioners
- Long-term respiratory, cardiovascular and neuropsychological consequences after suffering COVID-19 - prevention and possibilities of pharmacological correction
After watching the teleconference, all participants from Ukraine will receive certificates for 5 points, participants from other countries - certificates with the number of hours.
12:00 - 12:30 - Opening
- Feshchenko Yuriy, PhD, Professor, Academician of the National Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine, President of the Association of Phthisiologists and Pulmonologists of Ukraine, Director of the State Institution “Yanovsky National Institute of Phthisiology and Pulmonology NAMS of Ukraine"
- Dubrov Sergey, PhD, Professor, Department of Anesthesiology and Intensive Therapy, Bogomolets National Medical University, President of the Association of Anesthesiologists of Ukraine
- Khabibulla Akilov, PhD, Professor, Rector of the Tashkent Institute for Advanced Medical Studies
COVID-19 Treatment Block
12:30 - 13:00 - Experience in treating patients with COVID-19. Evidence-based approaches and search for new solutions
Dubrov Sergey, PhD, Professor, Department of Anesthesiology and Intensive Therapy, Bogomolets NMU, President of the Association of Anesthesiologists of Ukraine
13:00 - 13:30 - Planning and Monitoring Infusion Therapy for COVID-19
Lebedinsky Konstantin, PhD, Professor, President of the All-Russian Public Organization "Federation of Anesthesiologists and Resuscitators" (FAR); Member of the Council of the European Society of Anesthesiology (ESA)
13:30 - 14:00 - Pathobiology of the respiratory system in patients with COVID-19
Chuchalin Alexander, Professor, Academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Chairman of the Board of the Russian Respiratory Society, Head of the Department of Therapy of the Pediatric Faculty of the State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education, Russian National Research Medical University
14:00 - 14:30 - The importance of prevention and early treatment of COVID-19 patients
Feshchenko Yuri Ivanovich, Professor, Doctor of Medical Sciences, Academician of the NAMSU, Director of the State Institution "National Institute of Phthisiology and Pulmonology named after F.G. Yanovsky of the NAMSU
Khamraeva Gulchekhra (Uzbekistan). PhD, Associate Professor of the Department of Pediatric Anesthesiology and Intensive Therapy, Tashkent Institute for Advanced Medical Studies
15:00 - 15:30 - Neuroinvasion in coronavirus infection: pathogenesis and treatment prospects
Loskutov Oleg, PhD, Professor, Head of the Department of Intensive Care and Reanimation, Shupyk National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine
15:30 - 16:00 - Comprehensive treatment of patients with severe forms of COVID-19
Golubovskaya Olga Anatolyevna, PhD, Professor, Head of the Department of Infectious Diseases, Bogomolets National Medical University.
16:00 - 16:30 - Current areas of intensive care for the critical course of COVID-19
Korsunov Volodymyr, PhD, Professor of the Department of Anesthesiology and Intensive Care, Kharkiv Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education, Ministry of Health of Ukraine.
16:30 -17:00 - Organoprotection in patients with COVID-19
Tashchuk Viktor, PhD, Professor, Head of the Department of Internal Medicine, Physical Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine, Bukovina State Medical University
17:00 - 17:30 - Asthenic syndrome in a post-covid patient
Galushko Alexander, Professor of the Department of Intensive Care and Resuscitation, Shupyk National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine
17:30 - 18:00 - Features of the rehabilitation process after COID-19 with metabolic syndrome
Kayumov Ulugbek PhD, Professor, Head of the Department of Internal Diseases of the Tashkent Institute for Advanced Training of Physicians
18:00 - 18:30 - Use of acetylcysteine in patients with COVID-19
Dzyublik Yaroslav PhD, Leading Researcher, State Institution “Yanovsky National Institute of Phthisiology and Pulmonology NAMS of Ukraine".
18:30 - 19:00 - Closing of the teleconference. Resolution
Phone for inquiries *: +380986026941 (working hours Mon-Fri from 09:00 to 18:00 Kyiv time)
*Calls from landline and mobile. tel. within Ukraine according to the tariffs of your operator.