Welcome to online-teleconference "Omicron": new challenges and new treatment options"
The wave of COVID-19 patients resembles an approaching tsunami. "Omicron" is rampant, rapidly gaining ground and setting new world record number of cases - more than 2.8 million new cases per day.
Threatening features of the new strain:
- Omicron's incubation period is about 72 hours
- Transmitted 4.2 times faster than Delta
- Severe effects of the Omicron strain have been reported
But scientists around the world are not standing still and are adding new treatments to their arsenal against COVID-19.
The scientific event will address the following questions:
- COVID-19 therapeutic targets: what's new?
- COVID-19 targeted therapies
- Monoclonal antibodies against SARS-Cov2: worldwide authorization and use
- Omicron strain: specifics of diagnosis and treatment
- Own experience, clinical cases
- International format
The event is scheduled for 02.02.2022 in an online format.
🕚 Time: 13:00-17:00
📨After the event you will receive a certificate, which entitles you to accrue BPR points in accordance with the Order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine from 22.02.2019 № 446.
❗Participation in the thematic teleconference is free, registration is mandatory.
Telephone for inquiries: 0800-400-405 (working hours Mon - Fri from 09:00 to 18:00 Kyiv time)
❗We recommend you to subscribe on our Facebook-page and YouTube channel. It is regularly updated with interesting and relevant video-reports of well-known Ukrainian and international speakers in the field of medicine.
Have you registered for our events before?
Subscribe to VIBER-BOT ‘Infusiontherapy’ – get up-to-date information, interesting announcements and news on the topic of infusion therapy! To start chat-bot send any message after subscribing.