We invite you to the online teleconference "The impact of trigger factors on the development of bronchoobstruction"
We invite you to join the first in the new season of the online teleconference "Respiratory diseases treat respiratory". The focus of the topics – the impact of trigger factors on the development of bronchoobstruction.
Respiratory diseases occupy a leading place in the structure of all morbidity in the world - this is a modern epidemic, which in recent years has a constant tendency to increase.
Bronchopulmonary diseases are one of the key causes of death due to acute and recurrent inflammatory processes of the upper and lower respiratory tract.
The search for new approaches to improving the effectiveness of therapy and improving the quality of life of patients with chronic pathology of respiratory diseases deserves considerable attention.
- What are the basic principles of diagnosis and treatment of vising in children?
- How to correctly diagnose bronchial hyperreactivity by phenotypes?
- Where is the line when you can prevent the development of bronchial asthma?
- What should be the modern elimination assistance?
- What's new in respiratory cytoprotection?
We will discuss these topical issues during the online teleconference. Especially for this we have gathered a leading team of experts in allergology, otolaryngology and pediatrics. You can ask questions to our team of experts.
📌 The teleconference will take place on Thursday, September 9, 2021. Start at 1:00 p.m.
📌 7 reports are planned.
For whom: pediatricians, family doctors, therapists, allergists, pulmonologists.
- The event will take place online.
- Participation in the teleconference is free.
- Registration required. The number of participants is limited.
- Registered users from Ukraine will receive a certificate of 5 BPD points.
👉 Teleconference organizers:
- Association of Allergists of Ukraine
- Infectious Disease Intensive Treatment Association INCURE
Information partner – "Asthma and Allergy" magazine.
- 13:00 - 13:05 – Opening of the online teleconference
- 13:05 - 13:30 – Respiratory diseases - treat respiratory (Dzyublyk Yaroslav Oleksandrovych, MD, Leading Researcher, State Institution "National Institute of Tuberculosis and Pulmonology named after Yanovsky NAMS of Ukraine")
- 13:30 - 14:00 – Ectoine. Mechanisms of respiratory cytoprotection (Khaitovych Mykola Valentynovych, MD, Professor, Head of the Department of Clinical Pharmacology and Clinical Pharmacy of NMU)
- 14:00 - 14:30 – Modern views on rhinitis and new opportunities for therapy (Okhotnikova Olena Mykolayivna, MD, Professor, Head of the Department of Pediatrics №1 NAU of Ukraine named after PL Shupyk, expert of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine, expert of the Department of Kyiv Regional State Administration for Pediatric Allergology, Chairman of the Association of Pediatricians of Kyiv region)
- 14:30 - 15:00 – Treatment of cough in young children. A therapeutic habit or a necessity? (Sinchuk Natalia Ivanivna, Candidate of Medical Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Pediatrics №2 of Vinnytsia National Medical University named after MI Pirogov. Medical geneticist of the highest category)
- 15:00 - 15:30 – Vising for children. Modern principles of diagnosis and treatment (Katilov Alexander Vasilyevich, Candidate of Medical Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Propaedeutics of Pediatrics, Vinnytsia National Medical University named after MI Pirogov)
- 15:30 - 16:00 – Elimination therapy of allergic rhinitis. (Bogomolov Artemy Evgenyevich, MD, Associate Professor of Tuberculosis with a course in clinical immunology and allergology VNMU named after MI Pirogov. Member of the European Respiratory Society, European Academy of Clinical Immunology and Allergology, American College of Allergy, Asthma)
- 16:00 - 16:30 – Bronchial hyperreactivity in children with atopic and non-atopic phenotypes (Klimenko Victoria Anatoliyivna, MD, Professor, Head of the Department of Propaedeutics of Pediatrics №2 Kharkiv National Medical University)
- 16:30 - 17:00 – New paradigm of cytoprotection in respiratory diseases (Koloskova Olena Kostiantynivna, MD, Professor, Head of the Department of Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases, Bukovynian State Medical University)
- 17:00 - 17:10 – Resolution
❗ The program of the event is at the final stage of preparation.
Telephone for inquiries: 0800-400-405 (working hours Mon - Fri from 09:00 to 18:00 Kyiv time)
❗ We recommend to subscribe on our YouTube channel. It is regularly updated with interesting and relevant video-reports of well-known Ukrainian and international speakers in the field of medicine.
Have you registered for our events before?
Subscribe to VIBER-BOT ‘Infusiontherapy’ – get up-to-date information, interesting announcements and news on the topic of infusion therapy!