We invite you to the online-teleconference "III Interdisciplinary Collegium of Neurological Diseases"
Dear colleagues, we invite you to attend an event dedicated to the topical issue of medicine - the management of acute cerebral stroke. The special guest of the event is a speaker from the UK – Professor of Stroke Medicine, University of Oxford – Gary A. Ford.
The relevance of the event is confirmed by the Top 3 impressive facts published in 2022 by the World Stroke Organization (WSO) - Global Stroke Fact Sheet:
- 63% of stroke happened in people younger than 70 years old. Stroke is no longer a disease of the elderly.
- 1 in 4 people will have a stroke in their lifetime. The number has increased 50% over the last 17 years.
- The estimated global cost of stroke is over US$721 billion (0.66% of the global GDP).
These and many other facts draw attention to the topic of stroke again and again.
And the topic of our meeting will be the treatment of acute stroke in real clinical practice.
We invited the most authoritative speakers on this issue: Prof. Gary A. Ford (Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust) – Prof. Moskovko S.P. - Ph.D. Lebedinets D.V. – Ph.D. Tonchev M.D. - Prof. Nekrasova N.A.
When: the teleconference will take place on Wednesday, February 23, 2022. Start at 13.00
For whom: neurologists, neurosurgeons, anesthesiologists, therapists, family doctors
Format: online, international, interdisciplinary
Conditions of participation: participation is free of charge, registration is required, the number of participants is not limited
Certificate: 5 BDP points
Telephone for inquiries: 0800-400-405 (working hours Mon - Fri from 09:00 to 18:00 Kyiv time)
Conditions for getting the certificate!
- To get the certificate you have to register and to follow the link of online-teleconference you will get by e-mail or Viber message in the day of event.
- The certificate authorizes scoring in continuous professional development according to the order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine №446 dated 22.02.2019.
- The link for downloading of certificates will be sent to e-mail address indicated during registration within a week after event (please, check “Spam”, “Ads”, “Promo” folders as the letter may get there).
❗We recommend you to subscribe on our Facebook-page and YouTube channel. It is regularly updated with interesting and relevant video-reports of well-known Ukrainian and international speakers in the field of medicine.
Have you registered for our events before?
Subscribe to VIBER-BOT ‘Infusiontherapy’ – get up-to-date information, interesting announcements and news on the topic of infusion therapy!