We invite you to the online teleconference "ІІ Interdisciplinary collegium of neurological diseases"
Dear colleagues, we welcome you to the II Interdisciplinary Collegium of Neurological Diseases.
- Stroke in Ukraine is one of the main causes of death and disability
- About 110-130 thousand strokes are observed annually, more than a third of them are among people of working age
- 30-40% of stroke patients die within the first 30 days, and up to 50% - within a year from the onset of the disease
- 40% of stroke patients become dependent on outside help
- Only about 10% return to a fulfilling life
- The total losses of the Ukrainian economy from a stroke can reach UAH 100 billion per year
A stroke in Ukraine is an acute clinical situation that requires urgent discussion and confident action.
During the scientific event, an interdisciplinary council, which included a neurologist, neurosurgeon, anesthesiologist, cardiologist, will discuss:
- clinical route of a patient with acute cerebral stroke
- management of acute ischemic stroke
- basic principles of primary and secondary prevention of stroke
- treatment of neuroinfections
The event will take place on Thursday, October 7th, in online format.
Time: 13:00 – 17:00.
Participation in the thematic teleconference is free, registration is required. The number of participants is limited.
View or Download the program in PDF-format (in Ukrainian)
❗ The program of the event is at the final stage of preparation.
Telephone for inquiries: 0800-400-405 (working hours Mon - Fri from 09:00 to 18:00 Kyiv time)
❗ We recommend to subscribe on our YouTube channel. It is regularly updated with interesting and relevant video-reports of well-known Ukrainian and international speakers in the field of medicine.
Have you registered for our events before?
Subscribe to VIBER-BOT ‘Infusiontherapy’ – get up-to-date information, interesting announcements and news on the topic of infusion therapy!