We invite you to the online-teleconference "CardioTIME 3.0: endothelial dysfunction and protection of target organs in patients with hypertension"
Arterial hypertension is a disease of civilization that is under the close attention of scientists around the world. Protocols and recommendations for the treatment of hypertension have been developed, but morbidity and mortality remain high. One of the reasons is that the problem of damage to the endothelium, which affects the target organs of hypertension, "falls out" from the focus of attention of practicing doctors.
- What is the role of endothelial dysfunction in the pathogenesis of hypertension?
- How can a practicing physician assess the degree of endothelial dysfunction?
- How to protect hypertension’s target organs?
- A nephrologist's view of kidney damage in hypertension
We invite you to the "CardioTIME 3.0: endothelial dysfunction and protection of target organs in patients with hypertension" teleconference, which will take place on November 29 from 13:00 in online format.
Participation in the thematic teleconference is free, registration is required.
❗❗ Interactive participation is planned during the teleconference - a quiz, according to the results of which you have a chance to receive gifts that will help in your work:
- phonendoscope Littmann Classic III™
- tonometer Longevita BP-102
- external storage SSD
Telephone for inquiries: 0800-400-405 (working hours Mon - Fri from 09:00 to 18:00 Kyiv time)
Conditions for getting the certificate!
- To get the certificate you have to register and to follow the link of online-teleconference you will get by e-mail or Viber message in the day of event.
- The certificate authorizes scoring in continuous professional development according to the order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine №446 dated 22.02.2019.
- The link for downloading of certificates will be sent to e-mail address indicated during registration within a week after event (please, check “Spam”, “Ads”, “Promo” folders as the letter may get there).
❗ We recommend you to subscribe on our Facebook-page and YouTube channel. It is regularly updated with interesting and relevant video-reports of well-known Ukrainian and international speakers in the field of medicine.
Have you registered for our events before?
Subscribe to VIBER-BOT ‘Infusiontherapy’ – get up-to-date information, interesting announcements and news on the topic of infusion therapy!