We invite you to participate in the teleconference "Interdisciplinary collegium of neurological diseases"
We are announcing a new platform for professional communication of neurologists "Interdisciplinary Collegium of Neurological Diseases". The platform will be represented by specialized scientific events that will be held once a quarter.
At the events you will find:
- topical issues of neurology
- experience of leading specialists in the treatment of neurological diseases
- experts of different specialties
- blocks with answers to your questions
We invite you to take part in the “First interdisciplinary collegium of neurological diseases” where we discuss the following topics:
- Final results of the CTSX study (Concomitant Therapy of Stroke with Xavron) – an open-label multicenter case-control study
- Stroke management in a neurological and anesthesia department
- Clinical cases
- Post-Covid encephalopathy: insomnia, anxiety disorders, brain fog. How to manage patients?
The event is scheduled for June 3 (Thursday) 2021 online.
Time: from 12:00 to 17:45.
Participation in the thematic teleconference is free, registration is required.
For whom: neurologists, anesthesiologists, therapists, family doctors
Have you registered for our events before?
Subscribe to VIBER-BOT ‘Infusiontherapy’ – get up-to-date information, interesting announcements and news on the topic of infusion therapy!