We invite you to online conference on the border of specialties Pharm-Foundation 2.0!
Where there is a pharmacy, there is life! We know how important work you do every day, despite shelling, air strikes, news... That's why we decided that an online conference for pharmacists and pharmacists is more "on time" now than ever!
We conducted a survey among you - pharmaceutical workers of Ukraine and participants of the first Pharm-Foundation about what information you need. And according to the results of your wishes, a conference was prepared: the most relevant from the most respected to the most important.
On September 10, at Pharm-Foundation 2.0, you will hear:
- What does emergency care at the pharmacy include? How to take care of yourself and the victim.
- E-prescription for antibiotics. What to be ready for?
- Legal responsibility in the pharmacy.
- Optimal approaches of pharmacopoeia for respiratory diseases.
- Hypertensive patient in the pharmacy. What can we help, and what should be left to the discretion of the doctor.
- Headache, fatigue, malaise - normal or dehydration?
- Care of women's health.
Real professionals of the pharmaceutical and medical industry will speak for you!
Pharm-Foundation 2.0 will take place:
- Saturday, September 10, online format
- 🕛 Time: from 10:00 to 15:00
- 🔥 Participation is free
❗ Registration is required to receive a link to the broadcast.
Improve your professional knowledge in the company of professionals. The leading speakers of Ukraine will speak for you:
- Yulia Klymenyuk
- Stasya Komadinko
- Olga Sadovnyk
- Serhii Zaikov
- Mykola Khaytovych
- Olena Voloshyna
- Oleg Shvets
- Oksana Taran
Telephone for inquiries: 0800-400-405 (working hours Mon - Fri from 09:00 to 18:00 Kyiv time)
❗We recommend you to subscribe on our Facebook-page and YouTube channel. It is regularly updated with interesting and relevant video-reports of well-known Ukrainian and international speakers in the field of medicine.
Have you registered for our events before?
Subscribe to VIBER-BOT ‘Infusiontherapy’ – get up-to-date information, interesting announcements and news on the topic of infusion therapy!