We invite you on 15.06.21 to the teleconference "Obstetric bleeding: a modern look at the old problem"
We invite you to take part in the teleconference "Obstetric bleeding: a modern look at the old problem", which will be on Tuesday, June 15, 2021, online.
- from 10:00 to 13:30 Kyiv
- from 11:00 to 14:30 Tbilisi, Baku
- from 12.00 to 15.30 Tashkent, Dushanbe
- from 13:00 to 16:30 Bishkek
Complicated childbirth remains relevant. Obstetric bleeding is the number one cause of maternal mortality. According to the WHO, there are about 14 million postpartum hemorrhages a year, of which 120-140 thousand deaths.
Due to the urgency of the problem, it was decided to exchange clinical experience between specialists from Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Azerbaijan and Georgia. Speakers will share surgical techniques and therapeutic schemes for the prevention and treatment of postpartum hemorrhage.
Doctors from Ukraine, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan and other countries will take part in the teleconference.
All participants who join the broadcast of the teleconference, within a week after the event to the e-mail address. The certificate specified during registration will be sent a certificate (may end up in the "Spam" folder):
- for participants from Uzbekistan - the certificate gives the right to accrue 4 credit hours;
- for participants from Ukraine - the certificate gives the right to accrue 3 points BPO.
12.00 - 12.10 Opening. Greatings to the participants of the teleconference.
12.10 - 12.40 - New trends in the treatment of massive obstetric blood loss
- Tkachenko Ruslan Opanasovych, doctor of medical sciences, professor of сhair obstetrics, rynecology and reproductive medicine, National University of Health of Ukraine. P.L. Shupyka (Ukraine)
12.40 - 13.10 - Anesthesiological management of placenta previa
- Kim En-Din Dankhanovich, doctor of medical sciences, professor, member of the European society of anesthesiologists and intensive care (ESAIC - ID113451), head of the department of anesthesiology - intensive care, State institution republican specialized scientific and practical medical center of obstetrics and gynecology (Uzbekistan)
13.10 - 13.40 - Postpartum hypotonic bleeding: unfading relevance
- Nadyrkhanova Natalia Suratovna, candidate of medical sciences, director of the State institution republican specialized scientific and practical medical center of obstetrics and gynecology (Uzbekistan)
13.40 - 14.10 - Prospects for improving care and rehabilitation for obstetric bleeding
- Kibets Olena Anatoliivna, candidate of medical sciences, associate professor of the department of obstetrics and gynecology of the Kyrgyz State medical institute for retraining and advanced training named after S.B. Daniyarov (Kyrgyzstan)
14.10 - 14.40 - Own experience in managing patients with PAS-Spectrum
- Magali Islam Sharifovich, professor, head of the department of obstetrics and gynecology, Baku Branch no.1, Moscow State medical university, member of the American association of gynecological laparoscopy (AAGL), European society of gynecological endoscopy (ESGE), International society of gynecology and European gynecology of the German-Azerbaijani society of obstetricians and gynecologists (GAOGS)
14.40 - 15.10 - Cesarean section in the second period of childbirth with a deep head - the frequency, consequences, management
- Tengiz Iovelovich Asatiani, professor, head of the department of reproductive health, Tbilisi State medical university, president of the association of obstetricians and gynecologists of Georgia, member of the royal college of obstetricians and gynecologists (FRCOG) (Georgia)
15.10 - 15.20 - Summarizing the results of the teleconference. Reading the resolution
View or Download the program in PDF (in Russian)
- ➡ Republican Specialized Scientific and Practical Medical Center of Obstetrics and Gynecology (Uzbekistan)
- ➡ National University of Health of Ukraine named after P.L. Shupyka (Ukraine)
- ➡ Center for the Development of Professional Qualifications of Medical Workers (Uzbekistan)
Phone for inquiries on the territory of Ukraine *: 0800400405 (during working hours Mon-Fri from 09:00 to 18:00)
* Calls from landlines and mob. tel. within Ukraine according to the tariffs of your operator.
Have you registered for our events before?
Subscribe to VIBER-BOT ‘Infusiontherapy’ – get up-to-date information, interesting announcements and news on the topic of infusion therapy!