Video recordings of the reports of the Eurasian Teleconference "COVID-19 – important issues"
In the Eurasian Teleconference "COVID-19 – important issues", which took place on January 21, leading international scientists and doctors shared their experience, who have been providing assistance to patients with COVID-19 since the first days of the pandemic.
Thematic teleconference gathered together over 18,000 healthcare professionals from Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Ukraine, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Tajikistan and other countries.
By the link you can watch the video recording of the teleconference. For convenience, use the timecodes that are added in the video description.
Or choose one of the thematic reports you want to watch:
COVID-19 Treatment Block
- Experience in treating patients with COVID-19. Evidence-based approaches and search for new solutions, Dubrov Sergey, PhD, Professor
- Rational approach to fluid therapy for COVID-19, Lebedinsky Konstantin, PhD, Professor
- Pathobiology of the respiratory system in patients with COVID-19, Chuchalin Alexander, Professor
- The importance of prevention and early treatment of COVID-19 patients, Feshchenko Yuri Ivanovich, Professor, Doctor of Medical Sciences, Academician of the NAMSU
- Treatment of patients with COVID-19 with mass admission, Khamraeva Gulchekhra (Uzbekistan). PhD
- Neuroinvasion in coronavirus infection: pathogenesis and treatment prospects, Loskutov Oleg, PhD, Professor
- Comprehensive treatment of patients with severe forms of COVID-19, Golubovskaya Olga Anatolyevna, PhD, Professor
- Current areas of intensive care for the critical course of COVID-19, Korsunov Volodymyr, PhD
- Organoprotection in patients with COVID-19, Tashchuk Viktor, PhD, Professor
- Asthenic syndrome in a post-covid patient, Galushko Alexander, Professor of the Department of Intensive Care and Resuscitation
- Features of the rehabilitation process after COID-19 with metabolic syndrome, Kayumov Ulugbek PhD, Professor
- Use of acetylcysteine in patients with COVID-19, Dzyublik Yaroslav, PhD
We also suggest that you familiarize yourself with the conclusions and decisions based on the results of the discussion of 12 teleconference reports:
You may download the resolution in English by this link.
Subscribe to VIBER-BOT ‘Infusiontherapy’ – get up-to-date information, interesting announcements and news on the topic of infusion therapy!