Teleconference "Treat respiratory diseases with respiratory diseases - is everything as unambiguous as it seems?"
Over the past two years, COVID-19 has left a huge imprint on the entire civilization. Doctors are focused on diagnosing and treating coronavirus. Often this leads to a decrease in attention to children with repeated episodes of acute respiratory viral infections, which make up the prevailing number of visits to primary care physicians in the autumn-winter period.
Therapeutic approaches for the treatment of acute respiratory viral infections are familiar to every doctor, but is everything as straightforward as it seems?
Considerable attention should be paid to the search for new approaches and new solutions in existing ones to increase the effectiveness of therapy and improve the quality of life of patients with pathology of respiratory diseases.
Join the most relevant online teleconference in this autumn period "Treat respiratory diseases with respiratory diseases - is everything as unambiguous as it seems?"
September 30, 2021 (Thursday)
Time: from 13:00 to 16:30.
- ✉ Certificate 5 points BPR
- 🌏 Interdisciplinary format
- 👍 Clinical cases
- ❓ You will have the opportunity to ask questions to the speakers!
- 🔥 More than 5:00 interesting and mega useful content
- 👥 To take part in a large-scale event, you must register.
We will discuss these topical issues during the online teleconference. For this purpose, we have assembled a leading team of practicing experts in allergology, otolaryngology and pediatrics.
- The role of inhibition of proteolysis in the treatment of ARVI
- Use of inhaled steroids to reduce the risk of hospitalization with COVID-19
- What should be the modern irrigation and elimination assistance?
- Recurrent obstructive bronchitis in children - a pediatric pulmonologist's view on controversial issues of terminology, differential diagnosis and treatment
- Association of phthisiatricians and pulmonologists of Ukraine
- Infectious Disease Intensive Treatment Association INCURE
Information partner - "Asthma and Allergy" magazine.
- 13.00 - 13.30 - Opening remarks
- 13.30 - 14.00 - Prevention and treatment of respiratory viral infections: the role of inhibition of proteolysis. (Haytovich Nikolay Valentinovich, Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor, Head of the Department of Clinical Pharmacology and Clinical Pharmacy, NMU)
- 14.00 - 14.30 - Doctor's actions in order to reduce hospitalization for COVID-19 (Konopkina Lyudmila Ivanovna, (Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor, Head of the Department of Internal Medicine №1 Dnipro State Medical University)
- 14.30 - 15.00 - Recurrent obstructive bronchitis in children – a pediatric pulmonologist's view of the debatable issues of terminology, differential diagnosis and treatment (Ilchenko Svetlana Ivanovna, (Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor, Head of the Department of Propedeutics of Childhood Diseases, Dnipro State Medical University)
- 15.00 - 15.30 - Bronchitis in children. Evidence-based medicine and real clinical practice (Tamara Grigorievna Bereznaya, Ph.D., associate professor of the Department of Pediatric Diseases, Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University)
- 15.30 - 16.00 - Modern diagnostics and treatment of adenoid diseases (Fedor Bogdanovich Yurochka, chief pediatric otorhinolaryngologist, Lviv Regional State Administration, Vice President of the Association of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngologists of Ukraine)
- 16.00 - 16.30 - Allergic rhinitis as a barrier disease of the respiratory epithelium (Umanets Tatiana Rudolfovna, Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor, President of the ADAU, expert of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine, Chief Researcher of the Department of Respiratory Diseases and Respiratory Allergosis in Children, State Institution "Institute of Pediatrics, Obstetrics and gynecology named after academician A. N. Lukyanova of the National Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine")
❗ The program of the event is at the final stage of preparation.
Telephone for inquiries: 0800-400-405 (working hours Mon - Fri from 09:00 to 18:00 Kyiv time)
❗ We recommend to subscribe on our YouTube channel. It is regularly updated with interesting and relevant video-reports of well-known Ukrainian and international speakers in the field of medicine.
Have you registered for our events before?
Subscribe to VIBER-BOT ‘Infusiontherapy’ – get up-to-date information, interesting announcements and news on the topic of infusion therapy!