Teleconference "Respiratory diseases - treat respiratory. Diagnose as a doctor, treat as an artist!"
Attention, the program was updated!
Dear colleagues, we have received an incredibly large number of inquiries about the treatment of Covid-19 in children, so it was decided to make changes to the program to cover this topic and answer your questions. We offer to get acquainted with the new program.
We invite you to join the first teleconference in 2022, dedicated to respiratory diseases: "Respiratory diseases - treat respiratory." With a focus on the art of safe and effective treatment!
The teleconference will take place on Thursday, February 10, 2022. Starts at 13:00.
For whom: pediatricians, family doctors, therapists, allergists, pulmonologists, ENT.
- 9 reports are planned.
- The event will take place online.
- Participation in the teleconference is free.
- Registration required. The number of participants is limited.
- Registered users will receive a certificate of 5 BPD points.
Every year the trend towards safe and rational treatment becomes more relevant. Unfortunately, it is safe - it is still not always effective. But when we talk about respiratory diseases, we no longer need to choose! Treatment MUST and CAN be safe and effective at the same time!
- What do children need to know about Covid-19?
- New threat: multisystem inflammatory syndrome (MIS-C)
- Evidence-based medicine in the fight against Covid-19
- Respiratory cytoprotection is a new promising direction in the treatment of respiratory diseases
- Tablet or inhalation: what and when is better?
- Modern strategies for treating children with bronchial asthma?
- Possibilities of elimination therapy
We will talk about this and much more with leading specialists in the field of pulmonology, allergology, pediatrics, otolaryngology.
Organizer of the teleconference: Association of Allergists of Ukraine.
Information partner: Asthma and Allergy Magazine.
13:00-13:10 - Introductory speech
13:10-13:30 - Kramarev Sergey Alexandrovich - Treatment of COVID-19 at children
- MD, Professor, Head of the Department of Pediatric Infectious Diseases of the National Medical University named after OO Bogomolets, Kyiv
13:30-14:00 - Okhotnikova Olena Mykolayivna - Respiratory lesions in children caused by Omicron strain of coronavirus infection COVID-19, and features of its treatment
- MD, Professor, Head of the Department of Pediatrics №1 NAUZ of Ukraine named after P.L. Shupyka, expert of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine, expert of the Department of the Kyiv Regional State Administration on Pediatric Allergology, Chairman of the Association of Pediatricians of the Kyiv Region, Kyiv
14:00-14:30 - Berezna Tamara Grigoryevna - Respiratory diseases in children. Evidence-based medicine in the fight against COVID-19
- Ph.D. Associate Professor of the Department of Pediatrics, Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University, Ivano-Frankivsk
14:30-15:00 - Konopkina Lyudmila Ivanovna - Resonant topic: respiratory cytoprotection in the postcovid period!
- MD, Professor, Head of the Department of Internal Medicine №1 Dnipro State Medical University, Dnipro
15:00-15:30 - Sinchuk Natalia Ivanovna - Insidious bronchial asthma in children. How to save from the burden of disease?
- Candidate of Medical Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Pediatrics №2 Vinnytsia National Medical University. Medical geneticist of the highest category
15:30-16:00 - Zaikov Sergey Viktorovich - Allergic rhinitis - not a sentence! New approaches to treatment and prevention
- Professor of the Department of Tuberculosis and Pulmonology, National Pedagogical University of Ukraine named after P.L. Shupyka, President of the AAU, Kyiv
16:00-16:30 - Klymenko Victoria Anatoliyivna - Tablet or inhalation: what and when is better?
- Doctor of Medicine, Professor, Head of the Department of Propaedeutics of Pediatrics №2 Kharkiv National Medical University
16:30-17:00 - Pukhlik Sergey Mikhailovich - New opportunities in the treatment of inflammatory diseases of the respiratory tract!
- MD, Professor, Head of the Department of Otolaryngology, Odessa National Medical University, Odessa
17:00-17:30 - Kosakovsky Anatoliy Lukyanovich - Rhinosinusitis - a modern view of the problem!
- otolaryngologist, doctor of the highest category, professor, head of the Department of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology, Audiology and Phoniatrics of the National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education. P.L. Shupyka, laureate of the State Prize of Ukraine in the field of science and technology, President of the Association of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngologists of Ukraine, Kyiv
17:30-17:40 - Closing of the conference. Resolution.
Telephone for inquiries: 0800-400-405 (working hours Mon - Fri from 09:00 to 18:00 Kyiv time)
Conditions for getting the certificate!
- To get the certificate you have to register and to follow the link of online-teleconference you will get by e-mail or Viber message in the day of event.
- The certificate authorizes scoring in continuous professional development according to the order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine №446 dated 22.02.2019.
- The link for downloading of certificates will be sent to e-mail address indicated during registration within a week after event (please, check “Spam”, “Ads”, “Promo” folders as the letter may get there).
❗We recommend you to subscribe on our Facebook-page and YouTube channel. It is regularly updated with interesting and relevant video-reports of well-known Ukrainian and international speakers in the field of medicine.
Have you registered for our events before?
Subscribe to VIBER-BOT ‘Infusiontherapy’ – get up-to-date information, interesting announcements and news on the topic of infusion therapy!