We invite you on November 3 to the conference with international participation "Mechnikov readings - 2023"
We invite you to take part in the work of the scientific and practical conference with international participation "Mechnikov readings – 2023" to the 100th anniversary of the Department of Infectious Diseases of the Kharkiv National Medical University, which will be held for the first time on the online platform "International Congress on Infusion Therapy".
⛔ During the scientific and practical conference, medical problems related to infectious diseases in Ukraine, which are quite serious and require proper attention and solutions, will be considered:
↘️ Antibiotic resistance. Increasing bacterial resistance to antibiotics is a serious threat to global health.
↘️ COVID-19 is a threatening disease that has led to millions of infections and a large number of deaths not only in Ukraine but also throughout the world.
↘️ High prevalence of respiratory infections. Influenza and SARS (acute respiratory viral infections) are very common, which places a significant burden on the health care system.
↘️ HIV infection/AIDS continues to be a serious health problem in Ukraine, and work on prevention, diagnosis and treatment is imperative.
↘️ Hepatitis. The epidemiology of hepatitis C has only been growing in recent years, which in turn requires extreme attention.
↘️ Neuroinfections; especially dangerous infections; parasitic infestations; TORCH infections.
↘️ Insufficient vaccination. Low vaccination rates for some infections may contribute to the spread of disease.
↘️ Epidemiological situation. The emergence of new infectious diseases or an increase in the number of cases of certain diseases can create epidemics and potential threats of pandemics.
↘️ Insufficient education and awareness. Inadequate public understanding of infectious diseases, their transmission and preventive measures can lead to the spread of diseases.
📅 The event is scheduled for November 03 (Friday), 2023 in online format
❗Certificates of participants entitling to the accrual of BPR points in accordance with the Order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine No. 446 dated February 22, 2019:
- 5 BPR points on the condition of participation in the conference
- 10 BPR points on the condition of participation in the master class
By joining the conference and the master class that will be held as part of the event, the participants will receive 2 certificates - for 5 and 10 points (in total 15 BPR points).
📋 Participation is free
Mandatory conditions for obtaining a certificate*❗
- It is necessary to register on the event (including through express registration) by specifying Surname, First Name and Patronymic in Ukrainian.
- On the day of the event, go to the online broadcast using the link from e-mail or Viber messages sent on the same day.
- Pass the test. The link to the test is provided during the event and additionally sent to the e-mail address of the participants who joined the online broadcast. The passing level is at least 85 points.
- After processing the test results, a link to download the certificate is sent to the e-mail address specified during registration within a week after the event (please note that the letter may end up in the "Spam", "Advertising", "Promotions" folder).
* The certificate gives the right to the accrual of BPR points (continuous professional development for doctors) in accordance with the Order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine dated February 22, 2019 No. 446.
Have you registered for our events before?
Subscribe to the "Infusion Therapy" chatbot on Telegram or the "Infusiontherapy" chatbot on VIBER. ✔ Receive up-to-date information, interesting announcements and news on the topic of infusion therapy!