🙌 On March 2, we invite you to the online teleconference "Treating pneumonia correctly: a multidisciplinary approach with a focus on improving the prognosis"
💊 Community-acquired pneumonia (AC) is a disease of civilization that is under the close attention of scientists around the world. Protocols and recommendations for the treatment of NP have been developed, but morbidity and mortality remain at a fairly high level.
Community-acquired pneumonia is a complex problem and, in the absence of pathogenetic treatment, usually leads to a complicated course of the disease with a pronounced intoxication syndrome.
👉🧬At the online conference, we will consider:
- pathogenetic approaches to the treatment of pneumonia;
- optimal infusion solutions in pulmonology;
- safety and effectiveness of infusion therapy in the treatment of pneumonia;
- prevention of complications of pneumonia at the outpatient stage;
- approaches to the treatment of intoxication syndrome;
- review of international protocols for the treatment of community-acquired pneumonia;
- review of original research.
🎁 Interactive participation is planned during the teleconference - a quiz, according to the results of which you have a chance to receive gifts that will help in your work:
- ✅ phonendoscope Littmann Classic III™
- ✅ tonometer Longevita BP-102
- ✅ external storage SSD
View or download the program in PDF (Ukrainian)
Telephone for inquiries: 0800-400-405 (working hours Mon - Fri from 09:00 to 18:00 Kyiv time)
Conditions for getting the certificate!
- To get the certificate you have to register and to follow the link of online-teleconference you will get by e-mail or Viber message in the day of event.
- The certificate authorizes scoring in continuous professional development according to the order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine №446 dated 22.02.2019.
- The link for downloading of certificates will be sent to e-mail address indicated during registration within a week after event (please, check “Spam”, “Ads”, “Promo” folders as the letter may get there).
❗We recommend you to subscribe on our Facebook-page and YouTube channel. It is regularly updated with interesting and relevant video-reports of well-known Ukrainian and international speakers in the field of medicine.
Have you registered for our events before?
Subscribe to VIBER-BOT ‘Infusiontherapy’ – get up-to-date information, interesting announcements and news on the topic of infusion therapy!