On April 15 you are welcome to join Euroasian Online Teleconference "Focus on POST-COVID patients. "Long-haulers" – who are they?"
Many patients who have suffered acute symptoms of COVID-19 just start their way to restoration of their health and strength. What consequences of acute phase of SARS-CoV-2 should we expect? What kind of rehabilitation do post-COVID patients need?
12 leading Ukrainian and international speakers will answer these questions.
We invite you to join Euroasian Online Teleconference "Focus on POST-COVID patients. "Long-haulers" – who are they?".
We expect more than 15000 participants from Ukraine, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Tadzhikistan, Uzbekistan and other countries.
Teleconference will take place on Thursday, April 15, 2021, online.
- 10:00 - Ukraine, Moldova
- 11:00 - Georgia, Azerbaijan
- 12:00 - Uzbekistan, Tadzhikistan
- 13:00 - Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan
Participation in the thematic teleconference is free of charge, registration is compulsory.
- 10:00 – 11:00 –Opening. General clinical aspects of treatment and rehabilitation of post-COVID patients
- 11:00 – 12:00 – Unit "Post-COVID pulmonary complications"
- 12:00 – 13:00 – Unit "Post-COVID cardiological complications"
- 13:00 – 13:30 – Unit "Post-COVID endocrinological complications"
- 13:30 – 14:00 – Unit "Post-COVID neurological complications"
Organizers of Euro-Asiatic Teleconference:
- Ukrainian Association of Cardiology
- Association of Anesthesiologists of Ukraine
- Association of Phthisiologists and Pulmonologists of Ukraine
- Tashkent Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education (Uzbekistan)
- INCURE, the Communicable Diseases Intensive Care Association
Information partner - Magazine “Asthma and Allergy”.
For enquiries, call*: 0800-400-405 (working hours Mon-Fr from 09:00 till 18:00 Kyiv time)
* Calls from landlines and cell phones within Ukraine are free of charge.
Have you registered for our events before?
Subscribe to VIBER-BOT ‘Infusiontherapy’ – get up-to-date information, interesting announcements and news on the topic of infusion therapy!