Master-class at the conference "Mechnikov readings - 2023", November 3
We invite you to take part in the Master-class "Clinical-laboratory diagnostics and modern principles of etiotropic therapy of acute respiratory viral infections", which will be held during the scientific and practical conference with the international participation of "Mechnikov reading - 2023".
📅 The event is scheduled for November 3 (Friday), 2023 in an online format.
MASTER CLASS PROGRAM
Speaker: Yurko Kateryna Volodymyrivna, Doctor of Medicine, Professor, Head of the Department of Infectious Diseases and Phthisiology of the Kharkiv National Medical University.
- 13:00 – 13:05 - Opening of the master class
- 13:05 – 13:40 - Clinical and laboratory diagnostics and modern principles of etiotropic therapy of acute respiratory viral infections
- 13:40 – 13:55 - Discussion. Answers to questions
📋 Participation is free
❗Certificates of participants:
- 5 BPR points on the condition of participation in the conference
- 10 BPR points on the condition of participation in the master class
That is, after joining the conference and master class, the participants will receive 2 certificates - for 5 and 10 points (in total 15 BPR points).
Conditions for getting the certificate!
- To get the certificate you have to register and to follow the link of online-teleconference you will get by e-mail or Viber message in the day of event.
- The certificate authorizes scoring in continuous professional development according to the order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine №446 dated 22.02.2019.
- The link for downloading of certificates will be sent to e-mail address indicated during registration within a week after event (please, check “Spam”, “Ads”, “Promo” folders as the letter may get there).
❗We recommend you to subscribe on our Facebook-page and YouTube channel. It is regularly updated with interesting and relevant video-reports of well-known Ukrainian and international speakers in the field of medicine.
Have you registered for our events before?
Subscribe to the "Infusion Therapy" chatbot on Telegram or the "Infusiontherapy" chatbot on VIBER. ✔ Receive up-to-date information, interesting announcements and news on the topic of infusion therapy!