Dear Participants of the IV International Congress on Infusion
Acceptance of abstracts, which will be published in the "Infusion
& Chemotherapy" Journal with providing a Digital Object
Identifier (DOI), continues.
Please follow the link to find out about the submission
requirements for abstracts. The deadline for accepting materials
Please send abstracts to the email address:
Authors of abstracts that will correspond to the topics
of the Congress will be invited to record a video presentation
(3-5 minutes), which will be posted on the website and the
official YouTube channel of the Congress. The online sections of
poster reports will be accessed through the Congress
Let us remind you the topics of the Congress:
• Topical Issues of Infusion Therapy in Critical
Conditions and in Therapeutic Practice
• Modern Approaches to Pain Relief according to the
Latest European Guidelines
• Rational Antibiotic Therapy and Antibiotic
• Patient Blood Management, Current WHO Guidelines
• The Problem of Perioperative Stress and Ways to
• Intensive Care for Acute Stroke
• Problems of Infusion Therapy in Cardiology and
• Topical Issues of Respiratory Medicine
• Experimental and Clinical Transfusiology
• Controversial Issues of Infusion Therapy
• Methods and Means of Conducting Infusion Therapy
• Non-Intensive Infusion Therapy
• Possibilities of Infusion Therapy at a Family
• General (Cross-Cutting) Issues of Infusion
• Personalized Infusion Therapy
Please note that considering the epidemiological situation in
Ukraine, the organizing committee of the Congress, in agreement
with the Ministry of Health of Ukraine, decided to hold the event
on October 12-13, 2020 in online mode.
The rules of registration and access to the broadcasts of the
Congress will be announced on the website by the end of August.
Follow the news.
All participants of the Congress will receive certificates with
the corresponding number of points, which will be taken into
account during the certification for awarding (confirming) of a
medical category in accordance with the order of the Ministry of
Health of Ukraine No.446 dated 22.02.2019.
More information can be found in our Facebook community. Join us
Hotline phone number: 0800400405 (calls from landline and mobile
phones within Ukraine are free).